close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

P.Hill Dam tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by River Walker, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Anybody going to be fishing there tomorrow morning?

2. Unfortanately the times I have been able to this month other stuff has come up, so nope. Plan on alot in Jan and Feb though, gotta do some stuff to the family cottage down there. But how exactly do you get up that hit with a decent amount of snow. Its tiring enough in the summer! :eek:

3. January and February are definitely the premier months,but on a good day,you can scratch out a few here and there this time of year also.The "HILL",I take 5 breaks on the way up,and then spend another 5 minute's on an oxygen tank when I get to my truck-lol!.Seriously though,that hill is a killer.I've gone up that darn thing with chest waders on,carrying 2 rods,a net,and sometimes dragging a stringer of fish.With snow and ice on it,I pray going up it hoping that I don't have a heart attack!

4. are you fishing for walleyes and if so what lures work there?? yes the hill is a killer,especially when you forget something important back in the truck....lol

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

river when things start heating up give me a buzz, or i will also be off from wed of next week until after the first if you want to get out one day,

6. River let me know a few days during January when you anticiapte you will going and I can try and work my schedule around that and when it gets a little closer we can PM about it. I have to move a bunch of furniture down there for my family (2nd-4th weeks tentatively) so if I am down there I would be a fool for not fishing. I have to pass Charles Mills on the way there and home too. They should put a ski lift on that thing...or at least a hand rail!

7. Jerry
    Usually early January through the middle of March the fishing is good below both dams.I'll be hitting it a lot from here on out(when I'm not ice fishing),I'll let you know when they start going good.We'll get Warpath down there too,and Ashton,another OGF mini-storm taking shape! HJ-10 and HJ-12 Husky Jerks work well,as do Countdown Rapala's (9),the old standard twister tails in red or pink are also productive.

8. F4F
    By the way,let me know when the ice gets good at Knox,I got a nice little bluegill spot I'm itching to get on.

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

will do bud, i havent ice fished in about 15yrs so maybe i will hit it with you.