close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Oxford bait shops

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by redhawk fisherman, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Any bait shops around Acton. Haven't fished there since college in the late 80's. Thought if water level wasn't too high or muddy. LOL

Danny

2. juniormintz

juniormintz 4-Mile Fanatic

hey red i am curently a student at MU and i cant say that i know of any bait shops around here. the fishing pier has been hot lately for the crappie and in the tailwaters the smallies are getting a little bit excited. ill be out this weekend fly fishing either the spill way or by the covered bridge so if you see me give me a holler.

jr.

3. Jr.,

Thanks. I assume the pier is the sugar camp area. Any channel cats showing up there yet. I remember catching those while minnow fishing for crappie when in school. :D

Redhawk

4. I also go to Miami and would like to know of a close bait shop. I fish with jr. so say hi if you see us, you will know when you do. :)

5. There is a bait store near Square D at a Marathon Station maybe 1/2 mile towards Oxford from Square D.

6. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

The Citgo gas station in Camden sells bait. Also in Camden is Dan's bass pro (not sure about bait though). I was there this morning for a couple hours. 3 crappies (9") and a bluegill.

Good luck