Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to extend a very special thank you to everyone that donated items to be given away to the membership during the outing.

We were able to give something to each and every ticket holder in the drawing.

If I missed anyone please let me know.

From the Entire OGF team, we thank you.

Attachments

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
kim,you're quite welcome,and it was my pleasure.
and thanks again for a great time.

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have the "next event" in the early stages of planning. We will announce the location and schedule soon.

Believe it or not it will be even bigger and better!

Kim

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hey Kim,
Thanks for listing the contributors. You Guys really went all out. I will personally thank as many as I can. I will be at Buckeye Outdoors and Gander Mountain in a couple of weeks and I will pass on my thanks to the Manager. I also plan on ordering some things from Corey. And to all the Private Donations. Thanks for helping get this site started on a Good Note!!!! Long Live OGF!!!! Stan :D

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Our sponsors and members went above the call on this event. Thank you all so much for making this an unbelievable event!

Also, thanks to everyone for making their canned good or cash donations to the Red Cross. Those items will be donated on behalf of OGF members and staff, as well as our sponsors.

Hats off to Corey and his family too for their hospitality. GREAT people!

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Thank You to ALL the people who donated prizes and canned food items. The final tally was very impressive ;) It really was appreciated !!! CATKING

1 - 8 of 8 Posts