close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

out of control

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rangerboats, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This forum is gettting out of control.
    I know this is the lounge, but there are just too many irrelevent things posted here everyday that really sould go somewhere else. I think now that the spring is approaching there will be less of us in here and more of out fishing where we should be.

2. Well at least it is not like some websites,no posts.Gets mighty boring with nothing new!

3. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

Rangerboat..........

What you may think is irrelevent to you may not be to others...............The lounge is for non-fishing issues. I think the mods shut down what they feel is irrelevent.

I think you may just be bored? maybe trying to stir the pot?

T

4. The lounge is a place to BS about whatever you like as long as doesn't violate the OGF policies. If you want to talk fishing or hunting then there are other appropiate forums besides the Lounge. I do agree though that spring is right around the corner and we'll all be launching boats soon!

5. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

ATTN Mods: this thread is in the wrong area, please move it to the section for WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bill

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:D :D :D good idea bill,lol.

7. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

More like wrong website! This website is more than just about fishing, it is about people talking about whatever they want. It is divided into different forums relating to specific topics. The lounge is for whatever, or as you call it, "irrelavent" things. If you want just fishing and only fishing, just stay in those forums. We are are a community that is fishing oriented, but also much more.

And yes truck, it would get mighty boring in here if there were no posters.

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

rangerboats,

I'm sure your right, I mean its not like you just registered the other day...... Oh yea wait a second you did register just the other day.

9. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

If you don't like the way this site is set up make your own site. There are plenty of other sites you get on. But they aren't as good as this one.

This is a great web site ran by great people.

10. I see there is a guest chat scedule!
    I will be sure to be there! lol

11. I for one use this site for more then fishing. There are many guys/gals in here that have knowledge and know how that I don't. I think it is nice to have a place that I can come and ask bonehead questions about anything I need to, whenever I want and not be laughed at or bothered. I know that someone here has been in my shoes before, and can probably shed light on a problem I am having.

So maybe what you see as a thread that is not necessary, is something that is really helping another guy out in one way or another. Ever think of it that way?

12. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Dont feed the trolls!