close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

out for one thing get another

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by pendog66, Jul 2, 2007.

1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

i went out today to cj brown to get some catfish bait, i started catching perch i kept 6 and then decided to throw my cast net to get some shad and try to catch a few channels. I caught one channel that was 3 pounds really thick and healthy. Then i got the phone call.... it was dad asking to bring back him and my uncle some walleye if at all possible. So i reeled in one rod and put back out minnows jigging. i took 3 bluegill over 7 inches, 1 white bass that was good size and the catch of the day a 24 inch walleye. its amazing how you go out for one thing then end up doing something else. And the first walleye pic he slipped out of my hand and my uncle looking at the pic said wow he looks pissed lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

nice fish!

that last picture is simply amazing. I don't think you could get another pic like that if you tried.

3. bigdogsteve-o

bigdogsteve-o The Catfishing God

nice fish Nate, you should have lipped that walleye...lol

4. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

yeah sure steve right after you do

5. bigdogsteve-o

bigdogsteve-o The Catfishing God

you are supposed to do as I say not as I do

6. nice fish, that last pic is cool, i dont think anyone could do that twice in a row thats just nuts and that fish looks totally po'ed at yas, i guess that shows all those guys trying to catch eyes at cjbrown that there in there.