Out East 11/29/08

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by bassin420, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Fished a new section of the river and I have to say that I was impressed with this section and will surely be back. We did'nt catch any monsters but stayed busy with some avg. sized fresh fish. Water was alittle high and stained but the fish were willing if you found them. Chartreause egg patterns "the bigger the better" got it done today. Get out there and get'em the river should be prime Sunday!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. ....The Pics. tell the story looks like you had a great day..What river were you fishing...Makes for a great day when you are catching fish...Looks like you caught fish...
    ....GOOD FISHING GUYS...c.l.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015

3. very nice lookin fishin way to go!

4. bigcats28

bigcats28 I'd Rather Be FISHING

Hey Bassin, I'm pretty sure I ran into you out east yesterday. I was wearing camo waders and a grey winter hat, and you guys were fishing a little bit upstream from a bridge.

5. Did I talk to you BC 28 while we were fishing below the bridge? You walked upstream but quikly came back and left. We slid done to that long bend hole just below where you were fishing. Found the fish holding tight to the shore in the first seem, it was not fast and furious but steady for the rest of the day.

6. bigcats28

bigcats28 I'd Rather Be FISHING

Yea that was me. Good to hear you guys got into some more fish. The fishing was a lot slower than usual. Every time I've been there I have slammed fish all day. O well, good to get out and unknowlingly meet a fellow OGFer.

7. bigcatjoe

bigcatjoe BigCatJoe

Haha i fished with bigcats28 that day. Again, good too see someone got into some fish. It was a wierd day.