Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend I was following a guy pulling a deck boat. The outboard on the boat had the normal prop at the bottom, but there was a second prop located above the regular prop? The second prop only had 2 blades and appeared to be plastic. At the time I though it might be an integrated trolling motor or something but now it's bugging me and I have to find out what that was. Can any one tell me what it was or what terms to search on google because I cannot find what I saw so far.... Thanks!

Mr. A

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Woo hoo! That was it! It didn't look right until I found a pic of one mounted on the motor, it wasn't exactly like the one I saw (the motor) but it was close enough for me to know that's what it was!

Thanks guys!

Mr. A

·
5,997 Posts
I still have one of these. Used a few seasons then sit. It runs but makes a little noise when out of the water. one guy said it needed rebuilt, not sure. But would sell for the right price. Checked out rebuilding it and it wasnt bad. But just dont use electric any more. Pushed my 19 ft fiberglass good. Open to offers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts