close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Our Son has Arrived!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lil' Rob, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Well, our baby boy finally came into this world today. Robert Mathew was born at 2:47pm, he was 21.5 inches tall, and weighed in at 7lbs-15oz. Everything went well with the delivery, with the exception of the anesthesiologist forgetting to turn on the pump for the epideral. :mad: My wife Helen went through a bit more pain than she should have, but she toughed it out until the problem was discovered. Both our son and Helen are doing great and are expected to be home sometime Sunday afternoon. I have downloaded some pix to my member photo gallery, along with the one below.

Rob

P.S. When can I start going fishing again? ;)
    [​IMG]

2. GREAT NEWS BUDDY!!!
    We all were talking tonight while ice fishing and I asked if he had arrived yet... Now I know CONGRATS!!!
    PS the smelt were in real good...

PS...After I hung up the phone I forgot to tell you I almost called to see if you thought your Dad might want to go with us... Ask him and next time I call..

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Congrats man. Tell the wife and your son we are glad everyone is doing fine. Looks like another futher members is on his way.

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Congradulations ! :) Have you purchased him a rod & reel yet ? :D Have a safe trip home .

5. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

Congradulations glad every thing went ok

6. Congrats on the lil' fisherman. Definitely a keeper.

7. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Congrats! You are in for a treat the next 12 years! Then they get pimples... :D

21.5 inches TALL, huh?! He looks more like 21.5 inches LONG to me! :rolleyes:

8. Minor

Minor Wannabe Fisherman

Congratulations !!!

9. great looking kid guy!
    must take after his mother! :D

10. catking

catking Banned

Good deal guy !!! THE CATKING :)

11. You have just received the greatest gift anyone could ask for. :) Congratulations and sincere wish for all the happiness this child can bring to you and your wife. Congratulations.

12. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Congrats!!

Just think 18 months of diapers, spit ups and sleepless nights! :p It's worth every second of it! :cool: :)

13. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

He looks like he'll make a great fishing partner. Congrats! :D

14. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Congrats! You got another little fishing partner! Good Deal!

15. LiL-Rob........ congrats to you and Helan on the new Lil-Rob II..... I am glad to hear that most everything went well...... It wont be long before he starts to outfish ya ;) .... I still say Walleyguys way of changing the dirty diapers is the way to go :D ....

16. I think I know a thing or two about diaper changing after raising 2 sets of twins and a single... :eek:
    Simply turn them inside out then when soiled wipe them clean re-attach using duct tape ;)

17. Thanks all for the "congrats" and "best wishes". Helen and "Lil' Rob II" will be coming home today as expected, sometime this afternoon. She is not too crazy about your guys' methods for cleaning diapers :D .

18. Alwsfishin

Alwsfishin '73 24' Stamas

Congrats Rob & Mama !!!

19. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

Congrats on the new addition. I've got three boys ages 10, 6 and 4. Another one coming in September. It's amazing how a child can change your whole outlook on life. You two should be proud and you all will be in our prayers for a happy and healthy life.

P.S.- Now is not a good time to pretend you didn't hear the baby crying in the middle of the night. Trust me on this one!! :D