close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Our Sincere Apologies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lewis, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Hey gang,Sporty was behind the scenes this morning doing some upgrades to the site and ran into some technical difficulties.
    As a result several posts,PMs and threads made between 7:00 and 11:00 this morning were lost.
    We are working hard to insure that this does not happen again.
    Again,please accept our sincere apologies.

2. Team OGF.....I'm sure we all understand the situation. You guys do a great job!! These things happen!!!! Keep up the good work.:D

3. dont sweat the small stuff....its all good

4. catlover

catlover Banned

Too bad-
    Someone had started a thread on the strangest food "you " had ever eaten. I believe it was Clyde. It was taking off like gangbusters.

Catz

5. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

You expect us to believe that a bunch of machinists, carpenters, retired firefighters and the like CAN'T operate the biggest on-line fishing site in the state of OHIO 24/7???????......

Well yeah, I guess we do :D :D :D

6. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

It's all good, appreciate the heads up though :)

7. I am sure everyone understands the situation...except perhaps Da King. After all he may have been fattening his post count and lost some valuable time.:D:D;)
    Most people understand that mistakes happen at times. Thanks for giving everyone the low down on what happened. That was guys won't be going crazy thinking maybe they were posting in their dreams instead of for real.:D

8. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Just to let everyone know...we have 3 extremely capable people on staff to handle our tech issues.Captnroger,Sporty and ShakeDown are second to none when it comes to the high tech end of running a website.
    Hey..even the experts goof up once in a while! :D

9. but the site is loading a lot easier and I can navigate around a lot faster than I've been able to in a long time... Did you add more bandwith?