Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
If your gonna be a bear..
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and I had a good 45 minutes on our pond last night. We caught well over 20 bass and bluegill....
Here is Eli with a dandy Hybrid Bluegill

Here is the same fish with a different view. (notice his shirt, it fits him to a "T")

Here is a nice bass he caught....All of his fish cam on a rapala that he twitched along the top.

Here is a nice gill that I caught...

And a nice bass of my own. Mine were caught on the old standby chartruse jig and twister...

And last but not least here is a pic of my friend Mark from the OGF crappie tourney and one of the many monster crappies we caught that day!

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
that first one looked like a fish ohio gill. 9inch for sunfish. good job out there and good job getting him fishing.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Thats a really nice gill and a great looking pond, I caught alot of Bass in my younger days by improvising on stuff, I would just kinda pop a crankbait along the top of the water(people might think your crazy when there watching you do it) but when your young you dont care, and bam you catch a fish(then all of a sudden your not so crazy) congratulations on the fish again.

·
Super Moderator
3,973 Posts
you fella's were tearing em up!!
great looking gills in there tim.
good to see your son enjoys fishing

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hey stranger! Eli's smile sums it up- good fishing and great times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts