Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we havent had her out on the water yet..still need to get it registered...but form talkign to other owners, and the marina, we're looking at mid 70's...will we ever run it like that??...only in a tournament if we need it. not too many lakes aorund here to run mid 70's

·
806 Posts
What marina did you go through to purchase it? Legend was the one boat manufacturer that has had representation at all of the Womens Bassmaster Tourneys. They've helped out everyone regardless of what type of boat they were running. Great guys with fantastic customer service. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We got it from C&O Marine, in White BLuff Tn..just outside of nashville. it was only a 6hr drive, and was well worth it! Yeah, C&O are great people, and Legend is one heck of a boat manufacturer.

i will have to get a picture of this boat at night, lit up. It has red LED livewell lights, neon red gauges, under console lighting, LED lighting in every compartment, even the battery/gas compartment, and the Lowrance 332c and x17m really top it off.

·
Buckeye-Basser
1,589 Posts
SWEET ride!! I've heard nothing but praise about Legend!! C&O is great also. I've never bought a boat from them, but they have hooked me up on several things I've needed that other places wouldn't get or couldn't get. They go out of their way for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts