close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Our Friend Pipeliner Greatly Needs Our Prayers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ruminator, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Many of you have met and know Pipeliner, Stan Triplett.

He's a great member and one heck of an all around guy.

Earlier this year I posted about serious cancer problems that Stan has been going through.

Tomorrow, Sunday the 11th, Stan is having very serious brain surgery to remove another tumor.
    This is the most urgent of his problems right now.

He and his family will very much appreciate any prayers on their behalf.

Please keep them in your prayers.

- Rumi

2. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

i sure hope everything comes out good for him & his family.

3. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

best of luck, wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.

4. Stan will be in my thoughts and prayers.

5. same here. I never met stan in person only through numerous emials and phone conversation. We were going to move to his town and he and other community members were welcoiming us with open arms. The house deal fell through but stan remained my friend. His family are in our prayers.

Also, if it were not for him I'd not been on this site. So TY Stan for that.

6. Stan, hang tough, buddy. I'm pulling for you in a big way. You're a GREAT guy and a better friend. The evenings we talked on the phone about crappie fishing and saugeyes... The OGF get-togethers where we did the same... And the pictures from 2006 Hawgfest where you bailed me out...You're tops, man.

I'm not a religious man in any way, shape, or form, but I sincerely hope and pray you get through this. We have a lot of time to spend on the water, my friend.

7. Every day is a gift.He knows are hearts desire,and wants to give it to all of us.Through these trials there will be many rewards.You will be blessed in abundance.Many thoughts and prayers of full recovery are going your way Stan.By his stripes you are healed. AMEN

8. Hope you get well soon buddy. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

9. Sending strenght and support your way Stan.
    A person could not ask for a better person than you are.

10. Prayers sent for Stan and his family and all involved in the operation. Hope to one day meet him,sounds like a good person and he's one of our family here at O.G.F.

11. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Stan's surgery went well today.

When I got an update he was in ICU recuperating and going to be able to soon see his family. :B

12. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Stan went back into surgery today and had another blood clot removed.

13. prayers with stan. keep us posted.

14. Dang! I just saw this and I don't recall reading about Stan's problems earlier in the year either. My prayers go out to Stan and his family. Keep up the fight and stay positive.

Jim, thanks for keeping us updated.

15. My thoughts and prayers are with Stan and his family. Keep the strenght and the smiles.