close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ouch i hate surgey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by peple of the perch, Aug 27, 2005.

1. 5 week ago i had surgey on my foot. well when the guy took the stitches out my cuts reopend with hurt realllllly bad. and now my pins that i have sticking out of my footr woorking their way out and now it feels like a burning be sting on my foot sometimes the pain is unbeareble. and ow i am having ahard time moving. i move like a sloth.

2. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

sounds like you might need to go back in??? or hire billfold and sanddollar

3. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

i got some spiderwire stealth 30lb it should do the trick for ya :)

just kidding, hope you get back in the water soon!

4. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

I had a Triple Fusion done on my Back & after a Year it felt like the Hardware Holding my Back together while the new Bone was growing in Hurt like He!!. I had to have it removed as soon as the bone was strong enough to have it removed. I have some Serious nerve Damage from all the surgery's I have had, Im to the Point now even if I had to have a surgery on my Back no one would touch me. I have so many Problems it isnt funny, Its not fun living the way I am either, I cant work, I cant have the fun I used to with my Family because I cant do as much as I used too. This has been going on for 9 years now. I live a limited life & make the most out of everyday I can. Some days Im in bed with so much pain. Other day's I feel decent, But Never ever Pain Free. I have forgot what it feels like to be Pain Free. Id give anything to be pain free for a day. Anything !

I can relate to the pain you feeling, Ask to try out some Lidocaine Patch's. They are a Patch that stick to the skin & numbs it up. That may help with the Pain your having, Its worth a try. Best of Luck to you & Sorry for going off topic a little.
    Best Wish's
    Cat Mazter