close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OSU VS wisconsin

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by crappielooker, Oct 7, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

lets hear it..whats everyone's thinking about this coming game??
    OSU 17
    UW 13
    i'm thinking this will be another close game ..

2. crappielooker

maan..i can't believe this...what kinda buckeyes'fans are you guys??

3. Badgers 21
    Buckeyes 15 (ALL FIELD GOALS)

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I guess :rolleyes: and it's a true guess. 20-17 Buckeyes. But we'll see which team shows up this week.

5. 33-20 Badgers. Hope I'm wrong.

6. Check Jim Tressel's record after a loss.My guess...Bucks 24...Badgers 10!(Homecookin')

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

badgers 28

Bucks 12

8. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

We are at home and we will be fired up. OSU 24, Wisconsin 17

9. Okay, first of all I can never go against the Buckeyes on a prediction.;) But I will say this ahead of time. I don't think I will put any money on my prediction.:D Wisconsin's running game concerns me. I don't think our D-line is all that impressive. However, I am hoping the Badgers run a more direct attack which may help our slower line. I don't think their passing attack is real strong so we may be able to provide a bit more support fromthe secondary to the run. On offense...we need help from the defense. We will need turnovers or even a special teams big play. We need to stretch the field vertically regardless of the success. Then let Zwick go. I think he has shown that he can move around in the pocket and even get out when he needs to. Sure he will make mistakes, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Once again I expect next to nothing from the ground game. Bucks will win the field position battle, Nugent will once again come up big on a couple long FG's.

Bucks 20
    Badgers 17
    Go Bucks!!!!

10. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

unless we rip a solid D to shreds........I'm saying 16-10 buckeyes....here's how it's gonna happen.....nugent has 3 field goals for us early, wisconsin comes out after the half and scores...takes the lead late in the fourth by kicking a field goal(10-9) after an impressive stop by the Bucks D in the redzone...there's under 2 minutes left, maurice hall gets a great return on the ensuing kickoff and then Pittman breaks out and gets a 20+ yard run for a td...going for a nailbiter and thinking I'll need a drink afterwards.....

P.S. If the game turns out exactly like this someone give me a dollar.

11. crappielooker

cheezemm2..i'll personally fork out that dollar for you..:)

12. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Sweeeet....or we could just go fishing.....Considering I live about 4-5 miles directly north of you on high street...I have all my light action/ultralight stuff up here, but that doesn't mean I couldn't go carpin after my hangover wears off on Sunday :D