close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OSU vs UM (picture heavy)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CoolWater, Nov 22, 2004.

1. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Thought I'd share some pics... was a great game!!! I just got the ingame action pics back (did those with the 35mm) might post a few later if I can get my scanner working. Got several cool shots including one of Ginn right before he ran back the punt. It was awesome that they let everyone rush the field and only protected the goalposts at the games conclusion. I grabbed some grass from the O on the 50 yard line, hit a few helmets, took pictures, copped a feel of a few cheerleaders legs... lol.. and basically ran around like an idiot... was a good time! Best OSU victory margin in my lifetime!!!
    [​IMG]

2. CoolWater

Couldnt get the gf to run onto the field- but when i was done got this final shot- what a day!
    [​IMG]

3. CoolWater

only one group that are bigger hereos than osu even on that day
    [​IMG]

4. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Trapped in New York!

awesome picture COOLWATER... absolutely awesome!

5. Very cool pictures.

BTW your GF is HAWT! :eek:

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

copped a feel of a few cheerleaders legs..... hmmmmm... :D

7. catking

catking Banned

FANTASTIC Coolwater !!! Thanks a bunch for sharing this great event. Nice pics, especially the flag and service people..... Thanks ....... ~**~

8. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

No Cameras are permitted inside the Stadium! I think I'll go turn you in now... :eek:

Just Kidding.. :D :D Nice pics...The Stadium "security" did try to keep me and the wife out of one game due to my camera..We walked around the corner to another entrance and went on it.. ;)

There's nothing better than keeping your arch rival out of the BIG BOWL GAME...