close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OSU VS Northwestern

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by crappielooker, Sep 29, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i'm expecting the bucks to blow them out this game.. lots of points from our Offense, i'm hoping.. gotta give Nuge a break sometime.. :D
    OSU 49++
    NU 10 (if they are lucky)
    and this comes from a NU alumni.. late cold night game of football.....bring it on!!!...

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

27-9 OSU can't wait to be partying for the night game, oh wait, I have nat'l guard duty and won't even be able to watch it. life goes on

3. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

4. I expect the Bucks to give up some yards between the 20's to the spread offense, but few points. NW is ranked 117 in passing defense and a NW DB has already said publicly that the OSU offense is mediocre at best - so I expect to see OSU try to get the run going early, build a lead, then let Zwick work on his confidence and stats. Brandon Joe is back, Mike Kudla is back on the defensive line, and I expect to see that shifty running freshman (Pitman) some too.

NW can show up & play OSU tough - it's a road game @ night, etc... It has happened before. OSU has only beaten 4 Big 11 teams by more than 14 points in the last 2 seasons NW, IU X2, UMSota). Vegas still has it @ 14.5 Bucks.

All that being said I think we show up and thump them.

Bucks 31-6.

5. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

again ohio state should win this one but i don't think it'll be a blowout.it would be nice to see the running game come around,it's due!i hope zwick has been doing some fine tuning on his passing.if he throws the ball well the completions should help open up the running game.ohio state by 14.

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

7. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

27-6 BUCKS!

Mods, you should start a pool on the Michigan game!<---hey, it's just a thought! :p

8. You used my score for next week man! This one won't be that close :D

9. crappielooker

if they are starting a pool..i would be all over that..especially for the muck fichigan game..:)
    next week's game would be a real nailbiter..i'm starting to grow them back finally..

10. I think Nugent will have 6 FG's this game and the offense might get 150yds this time. I dont think they will blow them out but will win pretty easy. I hope to see some more of Pittman this week and not Ross, I've had enough of him falling over when someone blows on him.

11. crappielooker

amen twistertail......totally agree with you on Ross..

12. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

24-10 buckeyes. At least I hope they do that good. Maybe that week off helped them get their crap together.

13. 27-26 another tight one ?

14. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I love the bucks look for them to win this week iam looking around 28-10
    But man if we don't get us an offense going we will never last agianst the bigger teams. Nugents legs going to fall off at this rate.

15. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

The Punks are programmed to only score enough to win. Nothing more