close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OSU Tickets

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by MLAROSA, Oct 15, 2007.

1. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

0   0   0

Ok here's the deal.

I have two tickets to the OSU vs MSU game this saturday. Section 12c row 11 seats 7 & 8 (end zone). What I need is four tickets to this game. I have some family that decided they wanted to go too. So....if anyone has 4 tickets, prehaps we can swap my two + some cash for your four.

I also need something like this for the Illionois game on Nov 10th. I have two tickets 17C row 10 seats 11 & 12 (40 yar line). Once again I'm looking for four tickets.

If I have to, I will be buying four tickets from ebay, craigslist or somewhere, and then will be selling my two, to both games. I know you are suppose to post an "asking price", but I figure this is a unique post, as I'm more interested in finding a trade, then to sell. I will however entertain reasonable offers to either game. It would make it easier finacially to buy the four tickets if these were gone first, yet at the same time, I hate to sell these and then have NO tickets. HaHa

Anyways, give a call and we can chat about it if you like. If no answer, leave message.

Thanks in advance

Mike

614 452 1982

2. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

0   0   0

Ok, heres the new deal.

I've picked up the four tickets I needed for the MSU game this weekend, little cuz pulled threw. So I still have the two tickets in 12c for sale. No longer looking for a trade in THIS game.

Asking price $400 for both tickets. That's what I got in them, just trying to break even. Will entertain offers though.

The original post still stands on the Illinios game.

Mike

614 452 1982

3. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

0   0   0

$350 for the pair to MSU game......

4. BFG

BFG

0   0   0

Wow...what a deal!

And that my friends is what one would call "scalping"...

LOL

5. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

0   0   0

I'm hardly a scalper. Having gone to a grand total of THREE OSU games.

I just have extra tickets, and thought I'd offer them here. Is there a problem with that?

6. JamesT

JamesT Banned

0   0   0

I will offer $60 for both tickets.

$350 is waaay to high for me. But, if you are feeling generous to fellow OGFer, PM me!!!

7. BFG

BFG

0   0   0

What's the face value of the tickets?

Ya' see....if you ask/accept more for the tickets than what they are worth (face value) that is called "scalping"....not to mention illegal.

Sure...tons of people do it...but you put the price of the tickets on a public forum....an obviously greatly increased price...

Not really prudent if you ask me...

Good luck selling the tickets..hope you don't end up in jail.

BFG

8. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

0   0   0

What are you a ****ing lawyer?

Give me a break.

9. Onion

Onion

0   0   0

Check on Stubhub.com. His prices aren't TOTALLY ridiculous for those tickets. They are a somewhat more expensive however.

Ticket scalping is a locally regulated thing in Ohio so it depends where he is if it is illegal or not....

If I had the money and wasn't planning on hunting on Sat I would buy them. Maybe you should list them on Stubhub or craigslist.

10. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

0   0   0

Tickets have been listed on craigs list. I've recieved a couple offers from there as well.

New price is $300 for the pair.....

11. joel_fishes

joel_fishes

0   0   0

Rules for the Marketplace

Section 5 - Observer's Etiquette

1. Observers may not comment on Seller's prices within the thread. Any price comments must be kept to email.

12. r9ptbuck

r9ptbuck

0   0   0

Thank you Joel_fishes!

Let the guy sell his tickets. I dont know anyone who sells tickects for face value! Unless you are ticket master!

13. dip

dip dip

0   0   0

don't reckon its "scalping" if he's selling them for what he paid for them. i would buy them but i'm afraid that i'm a JINX!

14. Millrat

Millrat

0   0   0

It's also called free enterprise.

:rolleyes:

15. Jammer

Jammer

0   0   0

Ticket Master! They scalp you with all their fees and Handling Charges.
    I'd love the tickets, but I have to work, again.:mad:

16. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

0   0   0

Thanks guys, I'm not sure what he's deal is/was.

17. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

Since I don't have a dog in this fight......................................................

GO BLUE!!!;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  18. dip

dip dip

0   0   0

blue already BLEW! howzabout that APPALACHIAN STATE!

19. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

0   0   0

Got $325 for the MSU tickets from a guy in the dispatch, heh, and didn't even have to post bail.

Anyways I'm still looking to swap in the two illionios tickets + some cash for four together.

Thanks for the intrests.

Mike

20. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

0   0   0

Sorry to hear you took the CRIMINAL path trying to scalp tickets for less than you paid for them:D

How ya been?

Anyone that knows MLarosa knows there isn't a dishonest bone in his body!!