close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OSU Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sweet!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by 2talltim, Sep 29, 2004.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Finally i get to go to a buckeyes game today i secured awsome endzone tickets in the A deck for next weeks Wisconsin game..SWEET!!!...im so pumped iv never been to game and cant wait..... :) :) :) :) :)

2. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

There's absolutely nothing like a Big 10 game. Nothing. Make sure you head down early and take it all in.

3. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

I know that you won't, but, if you party too hardy before you get inside, you will spend way too much time in line for the porceline trough and miss one heck of a good game. I was in Madison last year and suffered that fate. Have fun!!!!!!

4. You'll have an AWSOME time! It's reall something to see a game live and the Wisconsin game should be a good one. Go listen to the band before the game. If you do tailgate before and are drinking make sure you use plastic cups for your drinks.

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

have a blast at the game..
    sometimes it pays to be original...plastic cups are cool, but you still gets the looks..why not use milk bottles..;) speakin from experience...heh heh..

6. Milk bottles, good idea. They pretty much leave you alone as long as you are not getting too crazy, thats when they start looking into your cups to see what you are sipping on.

7. I can probbly find some hot college girls to take us home if you give that other ticket to me!!!

8. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

The wife would devorce me if i give her ticket away....but then the colage girls would come into play......anywho i got even better news today the guy i bought the tickets off of; i told him how excited i was and that this would be my last chance because my wife is going back to school he sent me this message..................

Hey Tim,
    How about we make the price $200, and you use the rest on parking, program,
    food, etc. Call you tomorrow.
    Russ

i tell you what there are still good people in the world and this man is one of them he also helped me get the tickets over a scalper....he was selling them on ebay i had a bid of $242 in and he sent me a email saying a scalper was bidding against me and he didnt want to sell them to him....so he told me no matter how much i bid he would sell them to me for the $242...so i bid $400 so i would not get out bid the .....aution ended at $285 but only had to pay $242 ...then he sent me the above message so now its only $200...WOW SWEET AWSOME....god bless him...GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

And no drinking here im going to take it all im w\o drinking....iv waited for this for a while im going to enjoy it with a clear mind...ill get drunk when i get home and watch what ever game is playing at night ..LOL

10. So you didnt even know the guy? That was pretty cool of him. You will have a great time no doubt.

11. WillyB

WillyB Go Bucks!!!

Tim, make sure you take in the skull session at St John arena. The band is in there playin and its a great time. It will get you all fired up for game time. Not positive but I believe its always 2 hours before kick off. Enjoy and GO BUCKS!!!!!!

12. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

that just sucks i was hoping to se a 4-0 team nextweekend

13. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Hide your camera and make sure you didn't get Student Tickets. I hear they are cracking down hard on those this year.

Enjoy the game. It is an awesome experience.

14. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

2talltim, i moved the thread over to the sports area. And iam as bummed out about the loss as you and as sad as you are I guess i could take those tickets off your hads for ya. What are friends for.

15. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

I Dont Think So Scooter....lol

16. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Well the bucks let me down today...Oh well it was a awsome day other wise...got there early no prblems parking 3-5 min walk, walked around a bit site seeing at other tailgaters the stadium and other facilities, went to the skull sesion the team was there SWEET, got in the stadium early got to watch nugget practice and watch the stadium fill up (WOW)...after the game took our time waited till the stadium emptied, again no problems with traffic was on I270 within 15 min. of starting the car....a win would have been awsome but i had a blast....Oh yea i cant talk my vioce i gone...cant wait to go again!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015