close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Osr 5/27

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ShakeDown, May 27, 2007.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Took my mother out for a morning of slabbin, and we knocked the pants off em. Most on shallow wood, but some nice one's on deeper wood (8 FOW) as well. Mom had a blast.

1/32 oz jigs w/ power bait tails 1 - 3 feet down. Gills are EVERYWHERE. Took some brute cats up shallow with the spawn face on.

Even called in a report on the air to Reno & Carl on Inside The Great Outdoors.

2. Sounds good was there earlier in week with same results. Hope to head there this evening or tomorrow morning. Was great day to be out early hope thunder stays away this evening probably won't:( Will let you know how we do if we get out there.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Good deal Troy, and good luck if you head that way. Res wasn't nearly as busy as I thought it would be today, and hated to leave with the crappie still biting.

4. Shakedown, That's very cool! I wish my mother or wife would fish with me. Niether has an interest in it. It sounds like it was a great trip.

5. Girl With A Pole

Girl With A Pole Shakes Favorite Problem

shakes' run through everyone else to fish with... hes stuck with his mommy!!! :)

6. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

WoW:confused:
    this makes me a bit nervous for tomorrow.
    should i show up all hungover??:C

will call ya after bit brandon.