O'shay on Sunday!!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FishingDog, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Man the South wind was terrific on Sunday, and never let up. The bite was slow, but we managed to take home 12 nice crappie. We fished from 8:00am-4:30pm, so we earned them. Tried about six different areas, and would pickup 1-2 each spot we hit. Everything came on 1/32oz. jigs (normal colors). I tried the world famous vibe, but came up dry! Once the sun came out it was comfortable, and we actually saw 3 deer in someones back yard. Cool!:D

2. Capital outdoorsman

Capital outdoorsman day late, dollar short

I was up there and had to work much harder for em. Found a couple decent spots after I'd spent a couple of hours twisting in the wind (literally). Pulled a few whoppers out though, which made it all worthwhile. Got an ohio pb 13.5 incher.

3. i was out there this mon. am wind still there...so are crappie! i about ran my trolling motor battery dead today..something i have yet ever to do...but i could tell it was a lil weak after a couple hours..so was my foot!!!haha

4. Capital outdoorsman

Capital outdoorsman day late, dollar short

Wish I could get out of work. I'm going to be stuck only fishing weekends for a while.