close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

O'shay help !!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fear_no_fish, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Hello everyone ! It's been a while since I posted here, good to read everyone's success stories ! The help I need is with O'shay ! I used to fish from the RT. 42 bridge down to and in the Twin Lakes, we use to hammer the largemouth & smallies , is it still good bass fishin ? I will take any advice as we are planning on trying it this weekend . If the panfish or saugeyes have been biting let me know. I am counting on some experienced O'shay fishermen to help me out here ? Thanks in advance guy's and -

Keep fishin ! :D

2. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

One of my favorite places to bass fish. Last time I was there the water was down a foot or so. As far as advice sounds to me like you already have a plan. Just get on the water and go get them!!

3. 01mercLS

01mercLS It's Fishing not catching

Bass fishing is still on over there. Go get em.

4. Was over there last week. Water is perfect down some but full of baitfish and bass are on fire over there. We were jig fishing for crappies and cannot count number of bass we got. Were active in water from shore to about 8 foot of water from bank. Were chasing baitfish like crazy. If you can find some rock humps in 3-8 foot of water everything was biting on them. Crappies are biting really well also. We only fished couple hours and easy 60-70 caught most 7-9" black crappies but you will get a nice mess of 10"-14" if you keep searching. Catfish were busting baitfish as well. Got a large flathead cat in 3 foot of water on a rock hump on a jig 3 inch twister chartruese. I would say only thing to make it hard to fish will be if it gets real windy tuff to stay on fishy spots then. Some nice Saugeye are being caught as well but you have to be patient with them slow dragging jigs with minnow or crawler have been working by twin lake opening. Rattle traps are producing well also long cast rip hard and fast!! If crappies seem to be slow shallow 6-8 foot then find river edges that drop in 10-15 foot you will find them stacked up there as well. Good luck Wish i was hitting there soon myself boat is mad at me have been out 1 in last 3 weeks. Going Crazy!!:)

5. Thanks slim,

Some very helpful info. I will print it off and take it with me !

Thanks again.