close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Oshay Flathead Jigging

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishslim, Jul 8, 2007.

1. was out for awhile last night first time in two weeks with a buddy. We were after crappies and caught a ton of them but most were 7-9" long. But during the crappie catching got a bonus. Was a good 9-10 pound Flathead. Hit my 1/8th ounce jig and twister hard. Quite fun on light tackle. The bass were none stop as well they were everywhere. Was a great night out did not want to come in at dark. Hey Trucked how did you guys do? was good talking with you!! :) [​IMG]

2. Great seeing you too man. Got to do that more often. Blew the horn at you guys on the way down south but I guess you didn't hear it. Can't believe how skinny the water is up north huh?:confused:

Well, as usual my friend, I had a tough time catching anything. A bluegill 3" long fell in love with my RR/curlytail and that was the only thing I got.

Now, Dabears (Dan) had a different story man. He was throwing a RR with a Chartruese curlytail and got slammed by a 15" SPOTTED BASS. A couple of minutes after that out of the SAME hole, got hit again by a 9" one too.

I didn't know there were spotted bass in there? The spots were profound. No mistaking it.

Again, got to apoligize to EE for not calling you back. After I talked to Doris I started to troll again looking the "hump" for Saugeyes and just plain forgot. BUT, I did call you back at 10:50 but you were already asleep or shut the phone off. But you didn't call this a.m. like I left the message to. Catch ya later EE.

I'm done.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]