close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

O'Shay conditions

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by HOTTFINGER, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Small club tournament there on Sunday. Would someone please help me by providing current conditions and an educated guess for this week end. Thanks for your help in advance.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Water is about normal level. Stained to muddy. Current is fine. Last week most of the fish were caught North of Home road bridge on Jig and trailor (Pork or rubber) in black and blue. Spinner baits also worked. Fish slow and off weed beds and wood. By Sunday it shoud begin to look pretty good. Good luck.

3. Thanks for the info Dale.

4. nomore3putts

nomore3putts AddictiveFish'n TV Addict

O'Shay below dam is also a mess. Still unfishable...

5. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

I came across the North end of O'shay (Bellpoint) this morning on my way to work I will agree that water level is about normal and still on the stained/muddy side. I plan on being out first thing in the morning with my son. Right there at Bellpoint where the Scioto and that smaller creek merge into the reservoir the Scioto is still quite muddy but the smaller creek doesn't seem so bad. I cannot remember the name of that creek?? Anyone happen to know what that creek is called?