close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Oshaunasy?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by lacdown, Jul 6, 2007.

1. hi guys, just wondering if anyone can help me with directions to oshaunasy from hilliard. maybe pm me a decent location too... based on threads i've read on here, i figure it'll be the best place to take the family catfishin tomorrow afternoon. thanks ahead of time.

if anyone else can recommend a better catfishin place it would be much appreciated to.

2. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

Just looked at the flow below O'SHAUGHNESSY DAM, its 54 cfs!!!!! Median is 195 with 20% below 86cfs, I think its going to be one of the worst summers for flow I've seen for awhile, at 54 cfs can you even see the flow or ANYTHING coming over the dam? Looks like average for this time of the year is around 200cfs, and man we just got some heavy rain(well here in picktown) and its still low.
    Mike

3. Stuck, does that mean you wouldn't recommend goin there? Heat+low water levels doesn't sound like productive fishin.

4. I was at O'shay a couple weeks ago and there was a guy throwing a minnow under a bobber right up into where the water spills over the dam and letting it float out. He was slaying the channels although I'm not sure I would eat anything fom that water. Maybe it's okay, I dunno.

From Hilliard you could go many ways. I'd guess the simplest way would be to jump on 270 N and get off at 161 toward Dublin. Turn left in Old Dublin at the last light before you cross the bridge (I don't know the name of the road). Continue north to Glick Rd. Turn right on Glick and park in the lot next to the Bogey Inn.

5. thanks bassblaster. we may/may not head that way due to the heat and possibly not enough cover midday. i'm catch & release (with a possible picture in between).