close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

orangeville

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by stormfront, Mar 13, 2008.

1. stormfront

stormfront Guest

anyone hitting the creek (river) in orangeville soon. figure the northerns should be moving up to the dam pretty soon.

2. I hate it when this happens.....time for another round tarbender?

Looked on three maps for Orangeville....where the hell are you....sorry...where the heck are you?

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

by shenago res. over by PA. follow rt 7 to i think rt 609 and make a right. i caught some hawg walleye below the dam on bucktail jigs. you need a PA fishing license to fish below the dam. been there, done that dance with the game warden.

4. stormfront

stormfront Guest

ez, have you ever fished for crappie down there? heard great numbers, not great size. heard if you move closer to the mouth, they get bigger.

5. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i used to fish below the dam pretty heavy when i was in high school and there was alway this older guy fishing down by the first bend that would always have a few crappies. he fished minny under one of those red/white round bobbers, he would cast and reel in all day long. we always went for walleye. we have gotten a few nice northerns out of there too.