close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Open?

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Nickadams, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Anyone know of any opens this weekend in the central Ohio area?

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

there is an open on Dillon this sunday . they are launching from the marina ramp . I believe entry fee is $60

3. BrianC

BrianC Bass Angling Guru

The Tri-County Hospice Benefit Tournament at Indian Lake is Sunday and is a great event. I expect they will have 200 boats or so ( which is about 60% less than they used to have when it benefitted the MDA, which gave away multiple boats to high finishers) however the way they stage the flights makes getting in and out a breeze. Also you can use any ramp on the lake as long as you take off from Moundwood at your specified time - they will check your livewell on the water. If you are interested you need to sign up at the park at Moundwood anytime Saturday or early Sunday morning. The entry is $100 with $20 going to big bass and you get a free T-Shirt.

I love this tournament, it is real fun, lots of money available and other nice prizes given away. I highly recommend it.

Check out my website www.ohiobassangler.com under the "Salmoides TTC" page for more info.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do!