close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

open water?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by johnboy111711, Mar 25, 2005.

1. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

is there any open water at Pymy yet? Ladue? mogadore?Milton? is the state park ramp opne at mosquito?

2. Still frozen but clearin...... come on over an work on my boat!!!!

3. Were U Going? :cool:

4. I wonder If this bud will take him fishin! :D

5. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

heck, that bud wont take me fishing, he makes me bait his hook and show him how to fish.... :)

flash-----------------------------out

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

he is pretty high mantinence....
    any reports on the lakes I mentioned????
    planning on fishing next wed. and thurs.

7. Portage wide open- fish gettn slaughtered- Mosq- 1/3rd or more, can put in at 88, buddy broke boat in the other day there- LaDue rock solid, river is open way back past Auburn- WB Thurs, river open 3/4 way, rest is mostly ice some unfroze areas in midsection did not see main lake east side. Mog, everything east of 43 is open- the rest froze as of thurs.

New boat is HERE- must go fast!!!! Looks to be nice in days coming- LaDue open could be PERRRRRFECT timing!!!!!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

9. JV1

JV1

by the looks of the forcast i would say by mid week pym should be ready for the waders

10. Fishin Wed. Night If The Weather Holds Up! Anyone Game. :)

11. The Ice All Shifted Into The East Side Of The 88 Causeway,yesterday. Can't Fish It For Now. Everyone Moved In A Hurry To The South Side, It's Still Open.catching A Few Crappies And Perch. Linda

12. I would guess if the ice stays awhile itll cool it off pretty quick. :(
    Hopefully the rain will take it but the weather is going to stay out of the south for awhile. Looks like rain mon-tues. :D Maybe nice wed night!