close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Open Tourney Saturday Sept 22nd

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by catfish_hunter, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Open Catfish Tournament This Saturday
    Weigh in at 1am Sharp!
    Entry is 10$ per person
    there is a 5 fish limit of any catfish (over 15in)
    2$ Big Channel (optional)
    2$ Big Flathead (optional)
    1$ Odd Fish (optional)
    Every man for himself
    Boats are allowd.
    Fish any PUBLIC water in the state of ohio.

Need anymore info, PM me, Email Bumbachuck@yahoo.com

2. Tournament for tomarrow 9/22/07 is CANCELLED, due to lack of interest!

3. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

there was PLENTY of interest in this tournament unfortunately the guy running it didnt show up !! i know i wont waste my gas or time going to anymore of them. i had bait bought and caught and was ready to go and i got a call AFTER 3 pm saturday saying that the tournament was cancelled !!

oh yeah 8 guys......... who didnt see that it was cancelled on the internet for various reasons..........were standing around at the boat ramp waiting for the tournament director to show up and when he didnt they all pitched $10 in a hat and held a small tournament, i know because i won :D

4. Well when people dick me around saying they arent fishing or they arent sure how am I supposed to know if people are gonna fish? I posted on EVERY site that there is on Friday nite BEFORE the tournament that it was cancelled, so Im not trying to hear it...Go ahead and post the BS on every site, I guess on the Tusc River forum wasnt enough for you guys??:mad:

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

pretty sure saying "D" will get the thread closed. :D

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

what will get this thread closed is this contued personal fueding being brought to this site.i don't know how many times you guys need told,but it's already been too many,and this will be the last time.enough is enough.take it somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.