Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I counted about fifteen seats available for people that can't bring a boat to Turtle Creek this weekend from the "Turtle Creek Headcount" thread.

If you'd like to attend, but don't have a boat, please scan through the aforementioned thread and PM one of the fisherman that has made a seat available. We don't want to leave anyone at the dock, and it would be a shame if someone didn't show up that wanted to, and there are empty seats available for them.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,457 Posts
I was just going to post that Team Keilbasa (Kevin and Frank) needs a guy for Sunday, I would rather take someone who is a novice at trolling and wants to get aquainted with running boards, spinner rigs and cranks. Or if I know you from the site and want to fish with me and Frank. whatever

PM me and let's make some plans.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Adult beverages and food are a requirment !!! LOL JUst kidding!

number one rule! NO Sunflower Seeds. Period.

that i'm not kidding about.....other wise,

Love to have an OGF'er aboard!!!

FRank

·
Registered
567 Posts
Whats wrong with seeds? I could see no Spitoons,but seeds come on now. I'll bet theres a few kielbasa stains in the boat.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Pipeliner cant make it this year so I have 1 open seat for someone to fill.
16.5 foot Lund
Rather like have someone at about 200 pounds to keep my load legal.
1 St PM I open gets the seat.
I will be at turtle Friday early afternoon.

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
Since we're on the subject of pet peeves...Please, no shoes that AREN'T scuff resistant. I'd rather pick-up the hull's than make you scub my boat deck...! :D

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Since we're on the subject of pet peeves...Please, no shoes that AREN'T scuff resistant. I'd rather pick-up the hull's than make you scub my boat deck...! :D
rattletraprex was supposed to scrub my boat deck!!!!:confused: oh wait...i dont have a boat deck!!!!:D :D

·
Registered
11,355 Posts
Do you mean I cannot wear my sneakers that I use for coating the driveway?:confused: They stay nice and tacky and prevent me from slipping , falling, or getting a serious injury on your boat and then having to take legal action.:p ;) :D

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
Do you mean I cannot wear my sneakers that I use for coating the driveway?:confused: They stay nice and tacky and prevent me from slipping , falling, or getting a serious injury on your boat and then having to take legal action.:p ;) :D
LMAO...! How about Not bringing your own life raft...It'll make it easier to get rid of the evidence and the plantiff. :D ;)

·
getting wEYESer every day
1,288 Posts
I have one seat open. I'll be there friday morning sometime and plan to start fishing once camp is set (early afternoon). Actually I'll have 2 open friday afternoon since my 2nd won't be there til friday night. So 1 permanent seat open for the weekend. PM me. I'll leave the other friday afternoon seat open for whoever is there when I'm ready to go out.

I'll warn you ahead of time, I'm a rookie on Erie (and so is my other passenger). I've fished with my bro-in-law the past 5 years (except last year)on Erie, jigging or drifting with bottom bouncers. I have my own boat now and want to experiment with trolling and such. A seasoned vet willing to give pointers is most welcomed and a plus, but another rookie is welcomed too. I'll be there to have fun and relax (lack of stress), and hopefully catch limits in the process.

Brother-in-law wants to join us Saturday. May be another seat open on his boat, but I won't speak for him.

See you all there.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,457 Posts
I'll Say it again...no sunflower seeds we had some violaters on the little guy and the Ranger, no more, I'm checking bags like they do at the airport, I don't even like chips or dorito's, those get everywhere expecially if someone drops one then steps on them .GGGRRRR, I hate it, we're the ones keeping it nice and clean and like to keep it that way. And the boat hasn't been out since it got scrubbed down and vacumed.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
No shelled nuts or seeds..chips/etc. are permited only on exception basis.. and after we eat your bag....Violators will be hit across the head with a big keilbasa and left on shore...

LOL....

Frank

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Kevin when I saw you guys at catawba you were just BSing with anyone who would listen and frank did all of the cleaning with the orange spray cleaner, How is that WE keeping it clean:)

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,457 Posts
That day he did do the cleaning but we cleaned the whole boat after the tourney at home on tuesday it got scrubbed down, whiped down, and totally cleaned it was trashed after two full days on the water, he just got a bug to whipe down some stuff after pre-fishing, your right I do like standing around and bsing with people, I love talking walleying, LOL.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I'll Say it again...no sunflower seeds we had some violaters on the little guy and the Ranger, no more, I'm checking bags like they do at the airport, I don't even like chips or dorito's, those get everywhere expecially if someone drops one then steps on them .GGGRRRR, I hate it, we're the ones keeping it nice and clean and like to keep it that way. And the boat hasn't been out since it got scrubbed down and vacumed.
Hey, do you guys have clear plastic covers for everything. I am talking about the kind my Great Aunt Stella had on all her furniture, including the lamp shades!:p They come with the built in mothball smell.

Could be a nice feature when perch fishing in the spring.:D

reo

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
That made one made my day, Pappascott....

... i had to clean that off it was buggin me to no end....

Listen to this... he pulled another fast one on me two that tuesday.. saying how sore and old he was.... so i had get and vaccume. while he was yip yappin on the phone like a girl.. this is not the first time....KURWA.... LMAO..

.. Naw this was the only time he pulled that one.. Im just kidding with ya bro...Kev is on top of things... when he is not on the Phone...LOL

Reo ..if they made those ..i would get them.. but naw.. were Polish but thats pushin it brother..LOL ...its just our first high end boat that we dropped some dough on so we try to keep it clean.. just like everyone else..Pride in ownership...

Frank

1 - 20 of 42 Posts