close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Open seats for Erie

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TheKing, Aug 8, 2004.

1. I have two open seats for an Erie charter trip out of Port Clinton. $100 each including lodging. The cottage is near to the marina and has six separate beds, living room, full kitchen - not fancy but everything you need.
    Format is a six person meat hunt for perch or walleye. Anticipate that perch will be hot and probably the thing to fish for, but if Capt. Lowell says we can get into the walleyes, then I would be for switching. Pelee is always a possiblity depending on situation. Fish date is Saturday 21 August, two weeks from now. Will drive up Friday afternoon for overnighter.

The boat is Clean Sweep Charters out of Lakevue Marina at MarbleHead. I have chartered with Lowell on Erie about a dozen times over the years. We have always fished hard and been successful many times. So far the group is my son (15 yrs), two of my co-workers and myself.
    See www.cleansweepcharters.com for some more info on the trip.
    Let me know if interested.

2. if you dont have enoth people
    let me know
    and how many more people that you need

3. David,
    We have 3 seats open now. I am waiting on reply from two friends, but for the time being, these 3 seats are still open. Let me know as soon as you know.

4. David,
    Changed to 2 seats open late yesterday. Let me know.

5. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Rats guys I would have liked to tag along for something to do, however on the 21st I got plans. Have a good one up there guys and may the sheephead not be with you ;)