Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Room for one more on Tues. Heading to Geneva or Bula. not sure yet. Can meet at ramp or in Macedonia. send a pm or give me a call. On vac. for two weeks, wife says I can fish everyday...LOL
216-789-3853 Rick

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
see you out there rick. myself,ezbite, my grandfather and another guy will be meeting at conny at around 6:15am and headed for the last known promised land--hoping we can get lucky for once out there.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep your phone on George Ill give you a shout, I think its gonna be Bula. Bret did good on Sun. so if he can catch em I know i can....

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
Keep your phone on George Ill give you a shout, I think its gonna be Bula. Bret did good on Sun. so if he can catch em I know i can....
i hear ya :D

its either geneva or conny for me, ash is to shallow for my rig and i dont want to chance it.

either 20 miles from geneva or 11 from conny----my boat would like the 2nd option better ;)

·
Charter Captain
1,214 Posts
im glad i didnt give the right spot on where i was fishing... we'll see who can get the fish!!! maybe u can run your rods backwards off the boards see if that works.. come on george 3ft is not deep enough u could walk acroos that.. well maybe not u but i could lol

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
im glad i didnt give the right spot on where i was fishing... we'll see who can get the fish!!! maybe u can run your rods backwards off the boards see if that works.. come on george 3ft is not deep enough u could walk acroos that.. well maybe not u but i could lol
we shall see....

what do you think brett--should i be nice and answer the phone tomorrow for rick or what? :)

·
One On The Turn
440 Posts
going to miss you guys out there tomorrow. Just not going to be able to make it up there. Keep some there for the end of the week.

Keith R.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seats filled, May need guys later in the week. Thanks..

George/Brett, cant we just all get along....LOL. George, we wont be on water till 1530 gonna wait till Brett gets out of work, Ill be calling for the #'s.... as usual

1 - 10 of 10 Posts