open seat on the misfit

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by misfit, Aug 10, 2007.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

In the past I’ve offered a seat in my boat to others on the site.several have been out with me,and some have not as of yet.i just wanted to put the invite out again,for anyone interested.
    my reasons are a bit selfish in a way,but at the same time,I do enjoy taking people out who don’t have a boat or just want to hang out on the water and have some fun chasing fish.the selfish part is that as much as I hate to admit it,my health has deteriorated to the point that I find it very difficult,to say the least,to launch my little boat without some assistance:eek:
    my friends and regular fishing pals are not always available when I get the itch to fish,so I don’t get out as much as I’d like.
    I generally fish hoover,but have been known to visit other waters,but because of my health,my trips are now limited to 8 hours or less on most days.and in this heat,I only go out at night and/or early morning.
    I fish mainly for saugeyes,crappies and catfish,but am not prejudiced against other species.
    I’m just a gimpy old geezer with a sense of humor who loves to fish and share what little knowledge I have,as well as learn from others.
    All I ask from anyone who fishes with me,is help with launching/loading the boat,which is a simple task............................. for anyone but me:eek:

Who knows,you could even have the opportunity to share in one of my notorious “misadventures” which you can some day recollect to your grandkids:D

2. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

im assuming reynoldsburg is near columbus. i would be interested in making the trip. i dont mind helping out at all. hell i can even bring some bait. u guys use cut shad. hmmmm i prefer live gills but im always up for something new. lemme know i have a very flexible schedule.

3. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Don't say a word to Misfit but take a walk to the back of the boat and look to see that the plug is in its proper place:D

For those of you that are considering taking him up on this offer I assure you that you will have a good time!! The boat is roomy and stable and is very easy to pull if you choose to drive. If you pay attention you can certainly learn alot. Misfit is a great guy, you'll be glad you took advantage of the opprtunity:)

Anyone that has ever wanted a lesson on how to fish a Vibe' should take him up on this offer.

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

thanks jeff.was fun even if the fish were picky.at least we got a few to cooperate.i think the front made for tough conditions but at east some of the fish wre where they were supposed to be;)
    thanks again for sharing the day and the work:)

5. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

Man this offers to good to be true.I go with you any time.night day your call.but I live up here in the youngstown warren area and want go the local lakes here as West Branch,Milton,Skeeter and last but main one Lake Erie.in Conneaut as thats where the perch are plus steelhead and walleyes.we can get limit perch in one hour.then try at steelhead and walleyes.I know where go and all that as fished here 50 years. Fellow members do not worry about the plug I can swim.but will check to see if in just the same.last I do not want my fish so you get them.my freezers full from last year.no place for more.if you care lets go.I put adds in here for others to go but never get any real fisher men thus gave up.now just sit and wish then go fishing.most these youg whipper snappers just want gab rather then fish thus I never get them to go.they got more excuses then any old women I know for not going LOL if any others care to go and want me to go just yell the word.I go with any one longs it is fishing for real.not care for the one hour thing.but a real fishing thing.boat or shore your call.as I say try me and see