close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Open seat for Saugeye Trolling at IL

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by saugmon, May 31, 2007.

1. Open seat for saugeye :T at Indian Lake, early saturday morning-6/2/07. I'm on the water just before the sunrise. Strictly :T

Hopefully the weather cooperates?

I've got all the equipment,so all you need is whatever you want to eat, drink,cooler with ice for the fish for trip home,and maybe bring some shallow cranks.

You can meet me at my house which is 2 mins from St Rt 33 or at the Lake. I usually put in at Blackhawk before daylight. I live between huntsville and bellefontaine,15 mins from the lake.

With the full moon coming up,hopefully the saugeye fishing will pick up.I gotta be home by noon.

This is no leisurely trip. If weather cooperates,I'll be dragging dual planerboards among the shallows and stumps. It's more work than it is fun!!! LOL

My avg keeper has been in the 19" range.:D

2. Another open seat for saturday 6-9-07 saugeye :T . Same details as in my 1st post.

3. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Wish I didn't live so far away. I would think about taking you up on the offer.

4. Managed 4 saugeye,1 nice crappie,and channelcat this morning.

2- 14.5"
    1-16"
    1-19"

The fishing was pretty much dead after 8 am.Hopefully they'll start hitting better.

I saw a spectacular site this morning. Here I am,leaving the main channel at blackhawk with just a tinge of light-5:30 am. I saw something swimming in the bay. Thought maybe a beaver but too big and sticking up in the air higher.. Turned out to be the head of a deer swimming. As I got closer,she finally made it to the bank and skidaddled.

Anyone else notice how empty their local ramps have been lately,and also less waverunner/waterskiing boats?

Probably gas prices?

[​IMG]

Nothing spectacular,but I'm doing a lot better than most of the other trollers.

5. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

suprized the old PIGSTICKER didnt jump on this.