Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hooked up with leadcore and rockytop and casyroo friday afternoon,caught fish and had a great time,we hooked up some eye's and steelhead....dipsies and jet's with spoons and harnesses....
thanks Bret for the trip :)
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
thanks again bret 30 years of fishing erie never fished past 2:30 in the afternoon. that sunset was worth the trip. two or three more stealhead came undone, we also had alot of short stikes. them boards kept us busy. rockytop (BOB)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Bret,
Thanks for the trip. I had a great time, and met some gret guys! It was nice meeting you Wallydog and Rockytop. Hope we can hook up again sometime. The steelhead sure did keeps things exciting.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Nice job guys.. as soon as I saw your pictures Rocky I new it was you. Nice fish, how far did you guys have to go out to get to the fish? The sunsets are so nice sometimes up there you just dont want to get off the lake.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Blue,
We set-up about 22 miles out, and trolled north probably another 2 or so miles. It was definitely a LONG ride back in, but fun none the less! It's really cool seeing the sunset and the city lit up as you approach it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts