close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Open Seat, 8/21 - Pike Island

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Cheesehead Cory, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Cheesehead Cory

Cheesehead Cory Displaced Person

I know it's short notice, but if anyone wants to go down to the OH River with me tomorrow, I have an open seat in the boat. Planning to leave the Stow/Cuy. Falls area around 9:30a, poke around for smallies and the elusive skipjack for a few hours and then switch to cat mode until maybe midnight (I'll let the cats decide exactly when).

I realize that this is probably not the most suitable forum for this post, but the trade-a-trip section doesn't get as many views, and the river forum has mostly Cinnci people or people with their own boat/fishing partners.

Reply or PM if interested. I'll check the board tonight and tomorrow morning.

CC

2. Hey Cory, how you been? Can't make the trip with you, going to the Browns/Lions game to watch some really bad football, but drink some really cold beer at the tailgate party.

Have fun on the river. Might be running a little high, so be careful.

Later man.

3. Cheesehead Cory

Cheesehead Cory Displaced Person

Been pretty good, going through gumbo withdrawl though. Haven't been online much, they're kinda watching net usage at work.

River's supposed to peak at 18', so it won't be too bad. Might actually get 'em stirred up. Still waiting on a volunteer, or I'll be staying home. :(

See ya.