close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Open Invite

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ShoreBoundOne, Jun 23, 2004.

1. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

Me and the fam will be camping at Mosquito lake for 5 days starting this thursday the 24th. Should be at site 154...bank fishing mostly...feel free to stop on by and say hey.

Mitch

2. Hey Mitch shoot me a PM with your last name and I may just stop on out ...

3. How is the Campgrounds there compared to Berlin or West Branch? We may camp at Berlin this weekend.

4. How are the sites at Berlin?
    W.Branch is still closed :(

5. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

I havbe never been to either one...i am hoping Mosquito will be nice...i will give a full report on Monday eve.

Mitch

6. Sites at Berlin are pretty nice and plenty of them...some on the lake for 17 bucks a night(tent) and others not on water for 13 i think.

7. I'll be at Mosquito this weekend also. Not sure of the lot number. It is in the pet section not to far from the ramp. I'll be there Friday night. Red and white Mirrocraft. Channel 68.. C-ya there !

8. I'll be going camping at the Mill Creek campground on Berlin.. Got a lakeside lot reserved right by the ropeswings in early August. Whats the bass fishing like around Mill Creek?