close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Open Chat This Weds @ 9:00!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Sep 20, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Hey all...the staff are gonna be jawwing in the chatroom this Weds @ 9:00 pm, and we invite anyone that would like to come shoot the bull with us. We will be happy to field your questions about the Hawg Fest, site issues/development, or anything you'd like to talk about. No format here, just a social. Hope to see you guys there!

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

See ya there!

3. catking

catking Banned

I'll be seeing you all around 9 pm ;) .DA KING !!!

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I will be at work but if i can get freed up i will swing in for a minute or 2

5. ShakeDown

9pm tonight!! Hope to see you all there.

6. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I cant wait ! I will finaly be able to chat with some-one besides myself . :D

7. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

I'll be there but I dont know how much I'll be able to talk I guess it just depends on how many calls are comming in.. If nothing else at least I'll get to read. :)

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Z-you don't have to talk, we'll hear enough from you this weekend :D
    Hop we hear from lots of our members. See ya at 9:00.

9. Tee

Tee Team OGF

I'll try to be there. I just got to give the boat a good wash and wax before the weekend. Can't wait for tomorrow. I'm leaving tomorrow night for erie.

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Tee (Rookie) you better be there or else :rolleyes:

11. ShakeDown

12. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

just checked the computer at work has some type of block on it that won't allow you to chat it comes up but its just a blank gray screen. I ll be on for bit when get home at midnight have fun guys. I will be off tomorrow night and home by 7:30pm shake so if you guys need to chat about something let me know.

13. dang jeff, you missed all the action .LOL
    my chat screen was gray for a min then it came on.i thought it wasent gona come up but it did =)
    nice chating with yall.We shod have open chat each wed or something.

14. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

no after i shut it down a screen came up that says chats are blocked on this computer they had a problem a while back and there are certian things you cant do on the internet like chat, go to any sales places or auctions like ebay. etc.

15. It was nice to see other folks in there. Doesn't happen too often.