close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Open Cat Tourney Results

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by rockbass, Jun 26, 2005.

1. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Even though there was very little interest in my tourney, I am posting the results for those who came or were interested........

Only had 14 people turn out.

Tory Gibbs(team tory) turned in 3 fish Big Cat: 3lb 10 oz. total 10lb 6 oz
    Brian Huff(TCBA1987) turned in 1 fish 2 lb 13 oz

Brian and myself had Bowfin for our odd fish, but mine died before weigh-in, so he won by default :D Lucky :C

Chuck Snyder also turned in fish with a total of 13lb 4 oz with a 5 lb 3oz big fish, but arrived to the weigh-in late. Bummer :(

Jim Pretorius was the only one to enter the Flathead pot, so he got his money back! He did however pull through and catch his first ever Flathead.....The Brute weighed in a little over 2 lbs. :D

Thanks to Sauguy and Mrs. Sauguy for coming in!

to everyone who fished and/or was interested, I will hold another tourney and will post it for you!

Thanks again guys/gals, it was nice to meet you all and get my butt kicked :p

2. yeh man that was so crappy....Next time Im not waiting around for dip''it to get outta bed to drive..Im gonna make sure Im there on time...THose were the nicest channel cats ive got all year!

3. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

this was the first time i and ms sauguy fished for cats or in a tourney. all night the perch and bluegills picked my nightcrawlers apart. finally ran out, so we decided to fish for the odd fish because nothing was happening with the catfish. at 7:34 on sunday my wife finally caught a catfish on a pumpkinseed twistertail. it was too late to head to the weigh-in site. we fished tappen and the weigh-in was in gnadahutten at 8:00, oh well. here is a pic of the fish.[​IMG]

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

That is almost a shame! That fish may have been enough to beat Brian's for 2nd place.............That is the same kind of luck I have too though. can't catch a fish for a tourney unless it is too late. At least you guys caught a catfish :eek:

5. yeah I caught 3 of them that were pretty :B and didnt make it on time :mad: That sucked!

6. yeah I got lucky that you were late. It was a fun tournment even though there was not that many people. Hope to do it a again.
    Tory :p

7. yeah I think they are either just getting ready to spawn or they have just spawned, because I havent caught that many nice fish for a couple weeks..

8. I forgot all about it.......when will the next one take place??

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I am looking at having another one in August.......but not sure yet....I will be having one in Sept for sure though! I will post when I come up with a date