Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to say it, but I miss the ice! I can't wait until the cold air starts to freeze my nose on those deep inhalations....

I had a dream last night about Presque Isle...Am I crazy???

Carl

Attachments

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Come on Carl..............give us soft water guys some time :rolleyes: You would have LOVED the freakin ice age............. DA KING !!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
wishing for winter...wow. You need to live in Canada eh'?

·
Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)
5,882 Posts
If youre crazy then that makes two of us...I am enjoying the summer....but i will welcome the ice when its time...i cant wait to try out my new auger. I got an idea for measuring ice thickness using the auger...i got some colored tape...ill post a pic later if anyone wants to do this to their auger, too. You probably get what Im thinking already.

Ok Ill say it....

"COME ON ICE!!!" :D

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey hardwater, I hope that silver thing is a freakin' radio. A heater? Dang, you're already in a shanty? :eek: :D

I guess my blood's too think. Cut my finger yesterday and gravy came out. LOL.

Only problem I see in your pic besides that heater thingy, is there's no fish on the ice!

·
Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)
5,882 Posts
lol BD :D ;)

I think Im getting the hang of ice "fishing", but I still have to work on the "catching" part...

:)

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,405 Posts
I'm with you Jerry, give me the soft water anytime. I use to love the ice but with my back problems I can't take the cold anymore.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dale, you need a battery operated heating pad. Also, at Presque Isle Bay, 50 yds is all you need walk, MAYBE. LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts