close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Only 6 Months to Go

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Big Daddy, Jun 29, 2004.

1. I hate to say it, but I miss the ice! I can't wait until the cold air starts to freeze my nose on those deep inhalations....

I had a dream last night about Presque Isle...Am I crazy???

Carl

Attached Files:

2. catking

catking Banned

Come on Carl..............give us soft water guys some time :rolleyes: You would have LOVED the freakin ice age............. DA KING !!! :cool:

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

wishing for winter...wow. You need to live in Canada eh'?

4. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

If youre crazy then that makes two of us...I am enjoying the summer....but i will welcome the ice when its time...i cant wait to try out my new auger. I got an idea for measuring ice thickness using the auger...i got some colored tape...ill post a pic later if anyone wants to do this to their auger, too. You probably get what Im thinking already.

Ok Ill say it....

"COME ON ICE!!!" :D

5. hardwaterfan

what lies below? :confused: only the ICE fishermen know.... ;)

Attached Files:

6. Hey hardwater, I hope that silver thing is a freakin' radio. A heater? Dang, you're already in a shanty? :eek: :D

I guess my blood's too think. Cut my finger yesterday and gravy came out. LOL.

Only problem I see in your pic besides that heater thingy, is there's no fish on the ice!

7. hardwaterfan

lol BD :D ;)

I think Im getting the hang of ice "fishing", but I still have to work on the "catching" part...

:)

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Wishing for winter, no, no, no, I am wishing for a winter job in the south were the water never freezes.

9. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I'm with you Jerry, give me the soft water anytime. I use to love the ice but with my back problems I can't take the cold anymore.

10. Dale, you need a battery operated heating pad. Also, at Presque Isle Bay, 50 yds is all you need walk, MAYBE. LOL.