close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

online poker

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by rolland, Jan 11, 2009.

1. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

anyone else into it? I play poker stars

2. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

I just started playing on poker stars about 2 weeks ago, I was playing WSOP on PS3 but I let my buddy borrow it so I needed my fix so I started playing online, I'm K Gonefishin on there as well, if you see me let me know.

3. I also am on poker stars. I am LarryKMeyer

4. I play on 3 different ones. Poker Stars--Full Tilt--Party Poker. I like Full Tilt the best,a lot of tourneys to play in and you should play one of their Matrix tourneys. You play 4 tables at once. My other half hates them all,she says I am addicted to it. LOL

5. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

I just got started a few weeks ago on it. you guysa use any programs like tournament indicator or anything? I built my 25$ to about $125 so far, was wondering how helpfull those programs were, they seem kida pricy. Any read any good books, i was going to goto the book store and see what they have but kinda shopping blind.

6. I play Full Tilt from time to time. I only mess around in the play money area. If you sea NCA-Stoshu, that's me...

7. I play on www.triplejack.com from work all the time. There is no real money and you dont have to down load anything, its the only way I can get away with playing at work!;) Its pretty fun.

8. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Full tilt here. Only play for fun. Whats your take on the money tables ? Seems to easy to cheat. Get a few guys on phones at the same table . Not a for sure winner but know three other hands . I just don't trust it.

9. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

I was worried about that to, actually even thought about doing it (I have 4 PS'c) so I read up on it. Poker stars has the best security out there. They monitor tables for this and there software is basickly uncrackable. Nothing is uncrackable but its by far the best out there. So I play there.

I play in tournaments, so you move tables a lot. So being on the phone wouldn't help much. Me and my friend sign up for the same tourneys hopping to get the same table and it has yet to happen. If we would ever both get to the end of the same tourney ya we would have an advantage but the chances that will ever happen are slim to none.

I think its a cool way to make extra cash, I play while I watch tv at night, fold 98% of the hands and only play the ones I pretty much know im going to win. Last few weeks made an extra $150 or so. Last night alone I placed in the 3 I was in made $55 bucks total. Im getting better at them, thinking about reading some books/dvds/internet research to get a more solid stratagy because if you really know what your doing you can make a nice profit in your spare time.

10. I also play poker stars, I do play for money, a friend was at my house with his labtop, we where trying to play in the same room and they blocked us from both playing at the table, i figured because of the IP, but any way I've had alot of success playing online.