close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

online fishing license

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishohio, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Has anyone had trouble getting the background to print for the online 2005 Ohio Fishing license? I have my printer set to print background as instructed on the web site but have not had any luck getting the background on the license. I have printed on two seperate computers and printers to no avail. After printing twice I contacted the Div. of Wildlife. They sent me a link to print again, still no good. Anyone else?

2. FishOhio,
    I had to have my copy printed twice off the same copier before I could get the background to appear on mine. Tried the State site and got nothing except reprinted on the paper. But after trying the first time on my printer, I tried it again and the background appeared on the paper. :)
    Just my experience.
    Ron

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I got mine at walmart and it has no background.

4. Why there's no ODNR logo image shows on my printed license and tags?
    Some browsers are not set-up to automatically print background images. If your license did not print with the background image from the license sale page, you will be sent an email with a URL link which will allow you to reprint the license one time only. Please check your settings before reprinting the license. Here are the instructions for printing the background image:

Internet Explorer Users: From the menu bar, click on 'Tools' and select 'Internet Options'. Choose the 'Advanced' tab and scroll down to 'Printing' and check the 'Print Background Colors and Images' option. Then click the 'OK' button.
    Netscape Users: From the menu bar, click on 'File' and select 'Page Setup'. In the 'Page Options' frame, check the 'Print backgrounds' option and then click the 'OK' button.

5. Blue Pike , I went through that after contacting the DOWon two seperate computers and printers. Still no background. Donna Schrappe,[Donna.Schrappe@dnr.state.oh.us] from DOW printed a copy and is mailing it to me. Anyone else has trouble just e-mail Donna, she responded very quickly.

6. Had the same difficulty as you, my Internet Explorer would not print the background.

The above post is what fixed mine.

Good to see you all squared away on this issue. It’s Walleye time. :)

7. on the webpage where the "print" button is to print your license...it tells you just below that button to check your browser and make sure backgrounds are enabled. it explains how, just as blue pike did. luckily, i checked mine...because the enable box was not enabled. :cool: