close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

online bait suppliers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by peon, Apr 15, 2005.

1. peon

peon account delete

has anyone ever bought fishing bait online.. im wanting to get some zoom 4 inch lizards .... i was gonna goto some new bait shops but with gas prices i dont want to go far and i have no places close... the close places dont have good prices....

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

If you are only goign to buy a pack or 2, you will be better oiff to go to a bait shop. The online ordering will charge out the rear for shipping most times. however, if you are going to order a bunch of stuff, you will not mind the shipping spread out over a lot of items. I know I ordered my cattin hooks online, but found a shop that sells them for only 50 cents or so more than online. Minus the shipping which saves me a little and gives the little bait shop some business! Just my opinion! :D

3. It always seems the colors I picked, dont look like whats on there picture. A picture sells a product. Id rather have a look-see and feel before I buy items.

4. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

Ive been pleased with the lures and live bait ive bought on-line. But i would rather buy them at the GM down the street (lucky me) if possible. The stuff i bought online was bulk stuff or "big" orders (relatively speaking). Good luck.

5. peon

peon account delete

well i went for it and drove an hour and a half on the most crappy road in the world... and they didnt have hardly anything i wanted.. and i was told its a great store.. the takle box in ironton ... then my g/f wanted to goto kentucky to a mall.. man ill never go there again.. if anyone knows of any good online stores ill keep them in mind next time i need anything.. i use alot of zoom 4 inch lizards and diffrent zoom products...

6. The problem with local retailers is that usually they don't have specifically what you want (color, size, etc). I prefer to order online for bulk stuff and or unique items. I don't order too much though except for early spring.

www.landbigfish.com is prob my favorite place to order online. Their selection is pretty nice for bass fishing supplies.