Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got up yesterday morning with nobody to fish with because my buddy and kid had to cancel as he got called into work . ( Sorry KaGee and crew,thats why I didn't answer the radio,hope you did well. ) So we went out this morn. after a 2 hr. wait for a storm that never happened. Got gas at Meinkes for 3.28 87 octane only to find Anchor Pt. dropped theirs to 3.24 for plus.DOOH ! But we made it fishing NE of west sister at 930 and caught a double right away followed by mass quanities of sheephead. We tried goin faster, slower, deeper, shallower, nothing stopped them . It was a real sheepfest. Ended up with 10 walleye in 4 hrs. and too many drum to count. A couple broken lines,lost baits and a inline board that popped off twice. Been out 12 times this month 20 out of last 30 ,time for a break to recharge the body and wallet ! Oh and it was Buggier then hell out there too,no breeze. Lots of guys did good but unfortunately we weren't among them. Goin golfing monday that will make me wanna fish again !!!:)

·
Administrator
9,500 Posts
Went to the NASCAR race up at MIS today. I'm too tired to do it now, but I'll make a thread tomorrow on our Saturday experience. NormD and I got 8... they were very costly too. ( I feel your pain... literally) :mad:

12 1/2 miles out @ 60* from the channel.

Talked with Hook and Book a couple of times... he did well on the other side of the island.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts