close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

One of my pictures !!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mrfishohio, May 20, 2004.

1. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Sent it to the DNR for thier weekly shots & they used it on the Ohio River Report. It's a striper I caught a few years ago on a jig I made ! :) Ohio River Fish Report (click)

2. Very good. I bet it's pretty satisfying to catch one on something you actually made!

3. mrfishohio

Here's the full version, it was a great day I had on the river, wound up with alot of fish(16) caught that day, topwaters, jigs, etc.
    [​IMG]

4. Good job on getting published!

Nice fish too.

Carl

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Nice Mrfish! If it isn't cool enough they used the pic, it's always cool when you catch them on something you made ;)

6. mrfishohio

It's all Roostertail's fault. He posted that the DNR was publishing photos now and then he bet I'd have one of mine posted first. So I sent this on in & it was.... :)

7. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

good deal mr. fish!!!!
    bty,thanks for the help with the pics.i put the one of my new boat on the boat pics thread.
    thanks again!

8. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Jim,

That's neat about your picture.

My daughter-in-law was in last weeks pics on the ODNR weekly pics with some erie perch.

I saw Tpet is in this weeks pics.

That makes at least 4 OGF members pics in just the first 3 weeks.

9. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

yep i was in the week before...we need at least one member in every week lol

Mitch