close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

One Of Man's Toughest Decisions......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Jan 20, 2008.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

No, no, not the easy decisions, like:

Do I Get Married, Do I Go to College... if so where, Should I Take This Job, etc....

I'm talking about the most hardcore question of all:

Do I Shave Off My Beard?

I'm about to do it..... (I think) :eek: :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. i'd wait till spring...its cold out there

3. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

we need pictures to make that decision mellon :D

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

It will always grow back:D

5. it is ok to shave when Jesus shaves, at least that is my theory:)

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i think that depends....what do you look like under it:eek:

7. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

No Way Man!

8. I dont take mine off till i put the first walleye in the boat

9. Never shave off your beard in the winter! I learned that the hard one year in North Dakota working cross country in -30 degree weather.

10. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

If you shave more than three times a year, you might as well be wearing a dress.

11. It was still young 2 yrs. old but the new job won.

12. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LMAO:D :D

first(and last) time i shaved my beard,my daughter cried cause i'd had it since she was born,and she didn't recognize me.she was almost 30 years old at the time:D

13. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

I would definately wait til warmer weather if you do shave it. I am going through the same dilemma for the upcoming summer(sort of) I am considering saving my head:D

14. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Shave mine off every year AFTER ice season. Change my look by trimming it to diffrent styles and/or lengths thru the year. Let it grow back in late october. Warm in the winter, cool in the summer. ( in more ways than one):D

15. If it is for a job, then shave it.

16. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Hey Het, tried that dress thing after I read your post. Didn't look so good. Took out the trash and my neighbor started laughing at me and hit me in the head with a snowball. And the draft, holly crap! Turned my eggs into raisins. Suppose I'll have to grow a beard.

17. I've had mine since the day I got out of the service. Let me see, about 22 years now. It's not coming off any time soon.

18. my dad had a beard for years....then one day he shaved it off, didn't just look weird, he looked like a chicken.

19. Keep it ! ! !

Last time my cheeks & chin have seen the light of day was...Oct. 31 1986. Shaved for a Halloween party, and never again after. My wife has only seen pictures of me without it.

It's a great excuse if you have a receding hair line.....I'm not loosing my hair, it's moving from the top to the lower front....:p :D