One Night Stay @Holiday Express

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Chucky, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Chucky

Chucky

0   0   0

Do you want to do the night bite or fish the Vermilion for that life time Steelhead? Well sleep in comfort!!

I have a One Night Stay (Retail $99.99+tax per night) at the Holiday Express in Vermilion, Ohio. They are located at 2417 State Route 60 N, Vermilion, OH. Just off of Rt2 and RT60 Exit!!

Here are their conditions:

1.) Advance Reservations Are Required.(440-967-8770)

2.) Please Mention This Certificate During The Reservation Process.

3.) Certificate To Be Tendered Upon Check-In.

4.) Not Valid During Special Events, Holidays or Weekends May 11 - Sept 30.

5.) Subject To Availability For The Day Requested.

6.) Certificate Has No Cash Value.

7.) Valid Through November 30, 2007

I am asking $50.00 for the Certificate.

2. Chucky

Chucky

0   0   0

It's going to be a beautiful weekend!! Come on up and do some Lake fishing then some steelhead fishing in the Vermilion. Sleep in comfort!! After a long day on the waters you can relax by their pool!!!
    Next week is there is going to be a nasty lake. They are calling for 8 to 11 footers on Tuesday!!! Get your fishing in before the blow again!!!

3. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

0   0   0

per point #6 it has no cash value so I'll take it off your hands for free!:D

4. Chucky

Chucky

0   0   0

Well the night bite is on!! The steelhead are in the river thick!!! The weather is COLD!!!!

Don't let the cold stop you from fishing!! Go out all day fishing on the lake and the river. Then come on in to a nice warm room. Turn up the heat!! It's included!! You can even take a swim in their heated pool!!!I think it's heated? Alot warmer then the river or lake for sure!! lol
    Come on up this weekend!!!! The lake might be a little rough but the river is just right for steelies!!!!!

5. Shortdrift

Shortdrift

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Right on!!! LMAO :D :D

6. Chucky

Chucky

0   0   0

Sold

LOL u 2 There was no cash value if you went to them and asked for the "cash value".