close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

One heck of a catch....

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Jackfish, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Only a fisherman (or fisherwoman) could truly appreciate this one... I recently got married to a beautiful woman :D , but it gets better... instead of having a pillow for the rings, our ring bearer brought them down hanging off of the end of the fishing rod I used when I was little :p (her idea, not mine). Our cake had the standard couple on the top of the cake, but they where standing behind a canoe :) ! (again, her idea, not mine). While I was engaged my friends told me to hurry up and get my fishing in, because she won't let me out of the house once we where married - I don't think that will be the case!

** we went to Mexico for the honeymoon - caught a dolphin-fish!

- I'm not very good with uploading photos, sorry they are a bit blurry.

Attached Files:

2. Looks Like A Great Catch To Me....congratulations........

3. The fish looks good, too!

4. Congrats on everything!

Where did you go in Mexico? I was down there a few years ago about 50 miles south of Cancun and went out fishing one day and we caught 4 dolphins. Talk about a blast! We took one fillet back to our resort and the chef fixed it for us for lunch, it was some of the best fish I have ever had.

5. ShoreBoundOne

ShoreBoundOne lengthy Member

You are a truly lucky man....i got married last summer...when i asked her where she wanted to go on our honeymoon...she said, "camping and Fishing" lol so i know how lucky you are...for the record just so you guys know...in Florida and the Carrib they call those Dolphin...In Mexico...they call them Dorado....In Hawaii they call them Mahi Mahi...all the same fish and they are GREAT EATIN.

Mitch

6. Congrats. SOunds like you've got a lifelong fishing partner!

7. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Great catch, congrats!

8. Congrats:
    I wish you many years of happiness....just remember it's a 2 way street and everything will be fine.

We're celebrating 43 years today, and I still fish a lot.

oldfox1939

9. Shorebound and jackfish...you two guys need to have your wives talk to mine lol. Congrats jackfish...God bless.

Jef

10. catking

catking Banned

You did very good !!! Thanks for this story, it was fun reading. CATKING