close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

one cast king

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sowbelly101, Sep 20, 2004.

1. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

hey there king, heres one for ya, went out to alum last saturday with dc fisher and daveM, we got to our spot and on the first cast i nailed a musky. i tossed out a chart grub and the fish hit once i picked it up off the bottom. as i was reeling the skie in it came up out of the water like a sailfish and danced across the water. the fish did come off just before getting it in the boat but i was glad it did so we didnt have to handle the fish. we all 3 saw it and estimated it around 30"..

this is the first and last time i will mention this story unless anyone else wants to talk about it... hehe... ding ding king.... and i wont be changing the title on my name!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha
    sowbelly :D

2. catking

catking Banned

Come on PotBelly- You bother DA KING with a story about a musky that you " ALMOST" caught :confused: It came off right at the boat :confused: Quick releases don't count when it comes to the " One Cast " club ;) Ya gotta hook 'em, picture 'em, then release them................ Try again ;) .DA KING !!!..............