close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Once You Delete Is It Really Gone ??

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by Fish On, Sep 17, 2005.

1. thanks for the answers

2. I don't believe you can do anything about it. Looks like your screwed so to speak, but I could be wrong.

3. R&R is correct. If you in fact deleted the history and temp files (including offline content) then you have most likely cleared any trace of the site. Hopefully you remember to take some brain pills and retrieve it from your own memory.;)

Or perhaps someone here can help you get back to the site if you describe it.

4. Iron_Chef_CD

Iron_Chef_CD Allez Cuisine

It is possible to recover deleted files. It's not easy but there are programs that will do it.

Just depends how bad you want it back...

5. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

i kinda remember something about the hidden/system file, index.dat, i think its a compressed file that has past history of sites youve been to.... even after youve cleaned history and delete files. look for this file and try and see whats in it....could be tricky though being a hidden/system file. i know there are index.dat editors or viewers you can download to tame this file. just a thought.......