close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

On the eve of the draft?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Rooster, Apr 21, 2005.

1. OK, I'm a few hours early.

I’m officially on the Matt Jones bandwagon! He is defiantly a risk in the first round, but the Steelers can afford to take the risk at #30. If he reaches his potential at WR, he would be the STEAL of the draft. Best QB in the draft last year, best WR this year….OH YEAH!

Now, if Mike Williams falls out of the top ten, I will be screaming for the Steelers to trade up and grab him.

I will be happy with Heath Miller TE, or Brodney Pool FS. If any of the top WR’s fall to 30 (Clayton or White) I would be satisfied.

I don’t like any of the CB that will likely be there at 30,and will be disappointed if the Steelers make an O-line pick at 30.

My three round draft:

1st Matt Jones WR
    2nd Brandon Browner CB
    3rd James Butler FS

They can grab some project O-line and D-line players on day two!

2. catking

catking Banned

I totally agree with yor picks ROOSTER... The Steelers need that reciever.. They already have what I think is the best young QB in the land . Heck , he had an AWSOME year . What makes Ben special is he had both his rookie year and his sophmore jinx year all in one.... He will be ready this season. I like Ben , and always have. I would have taken him over Carson Palmer , but Carson is also growing me. Look what he did last year in his first season as a playing QB. He took a team that was the worst over a 14 year span, and made them win in spite of that . I've said it before, it does my heart good to have the Steelers, Bengals , Ravens & yes, even the Browns in one division...GREAT for football..... CATKING

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Cleveland Browns will Take Braylon Edwards at -1

Charlie Fry at -2.

4. Charlie Fry will probably be gone by the time the Browns get their second pick. I think they'll take a defensive lineman with their second pick.

5. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Right and WRONG!!! Yes with bad boy Braylon, wrong with Frye. We didn't draft him in the 2nd round, WE GOT HIM IN THE THIRD!!! I think that is a bonanza for the Browns! And we got Poole in rd 2, a guy with rd 1 talent. Good draft for Cleveland so far!